Materials needed for classes:
- 18” x 24” canvases or larger
- Flat oil brushes between size 10-2
- Minimum 8 colors of oil paint including White, Black, Burnt Umber, Raw Sienna, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red
- Rags for cleanup
- Jar of odorless mineral spirits or odorless turpentine
- Painting medium in a jar or purchase refined linseed oil and damar varnish and mix it in a jar.
- wax paper (freezer paper), tape, palette
Liquid drawing pens
Conte crayons (recommended) or charcoal
11” x 14” or larger sketch book
18” x 24” or larger sketch pad
- Canvases in the size of your choice or materials of your choice to paint on
- 11" x 14" or larger sketch book
- Drawing materials such as pens
- Oil paint or watercolors, including materials as listed under painting fundamentals.